Search This Blog

Friday 7 October 2011

Boudoir Events Coming Up

Our artists are doing some hair and makeup for some up coming boudoir marathons...so we're pimping out some names:


October 22nd - Diane Herron Photography (see above)


November 5th - Boldy Beautiful Boudoir hosted by Vibe Photography and Perpetual Bliss Photography (see above flyer)

November 18th, 19th, and 20th - Amanda Diaz Photography

January 15th - Just For You Photography

You should definitely think about doing a boudoir shoot!  Do it for your partner (e.g. Christmas, Valentines, or Birthday gift) or do it for yourself.  I find as I get older and I look back at my younger days, I think...dayyaaamm...time flies by (as I stare at my brand new silver hair and tiny wrinkles)...It only goes down hill from here....lol.  Don't waste time and boudoir shoot now!

No comments:

Post a Comment